Singapore Business Review to hold inaugural Industry Insights Series
The two-day event will focus on the Hotel & Hospitality and Food & Beverage industries.
Singapore Business Review is organising the inaugural Industry Insights Series – a two-day event which will gather top hoteliers and restaurateurs to discuss the latest trends and issues in the Hotel & Hospitality and Food & Beverage industries. The event will take place on November 17-18 at the Sheraton Towers Singapore.
Panel discussions and presentations on the first day will focus on the Hotel & Hospitality industry. Speakers will tackle issues such as foreign investments in Singapore's hospitality market; tight competition between hotels and non-hotels; challenges and opportunities in launching new luxury brand hotels; and digital consumerism.
Among the speakers are:
• Adam Bury, Vice President - Investment Sales Asia of JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group
• Priyanka Gargav, Senior Regional Manager - Hotel Chains of TripAdvisor
• Marc Dardenne, Chief Executive Officer of Patina Hotels & Resorts
• Robert Lagerway, Regional Vice President for Operations of Capella Hotels Group Asia
• Tasos Kousloglou, Executive Vice President for Asset Management of JLL Hotels and Hospitality Group
• Konrad Haedicke, Director of Partnerships of Roomorama
• Daniel Lynn, Vice President of HomeAway
The second day will be dedicated to the Food & Beverage industry. Some of the topics that the speakers will discuss are the spending potential of Southeast Asia's growing middle class; the growing demand for organic food and how it affects QSRs; the reduction of food waste; and control over rising food prices and sustainable F&B practices and food consumerism in the age of millennials.
• Justin Lam, Chief Operating Officer of The Coffee Academics
• Claire Ariela Shen, Managing Director of Cooking Art Industries
• Eugene Tay of ZeroWaste SG
• Chinmay Malaviya, Co-founder and former Managing Director of foodpanda
• Emma Heap, Managing Director of foodpanda Singapore
• Dickson Low, Director and Chief Operating Officer, Revenue Valley Group
Singapore Business Review editor Tim Charlton will be the moderator for the panel discussions.